
Today is officially Cody's first day of dental school. He left this morning to attend orientation. He only has one summer class which is anatomy. The first full semester with 25 credits will begin the end of August. He looks so sharp in his business casual outfit. Tonight we will attend his white coat ceremony. I am so proud of Cody and all he has accomplished, he has worked really hard.
4 comments:
Yaya! Congrats to Cody and to you too Rachelle, because you helped him get here no doubt.
I can't wait until you come back to UT. Dinner! We can go get some 'chicken balls.' Yum.
Congrats Cody! That's really awesome! I think Rachelle deserves a bigger award for putting up with you, and I'm sure you would agree!
Well done Cody
Cody, you almost look as good as D-Will in that picture. Congrats! you deserve it, you've worked hard. i also agree with Jason though, Rachelle definitely deserves an award.
Post a Comment