1.23.2011

As for the Here and Now...

Wow that was a lot of catching up on what we've been up to. So if you wondering about our lives now well we do lots of work and school.
For Christmas Cody got me a MICHE bag which I am loving more and more as the days go by. In fact I loved it so much that I signed up to be an Independent Sales Rep. So I am slowly learning the ropes of how to sell these things. For those of you that don't know these purses have magnetic shells that come off the base bag. So you can just buy new shells and basically have a whole new purse. They are awesome!
Tonight I decided I would crack another attempt at a Cafe Rio dinner. I am happy to report that the recipe I tried turned out really good! I had to snap a picture of my version of a pork burrito. I think I even got Cody's vote of approval. While it's not quite the original it sure was a good second!
Back in August I was asked by a member of our ward to teach her daughter piano. I was excited at this new opportunity! I have wanted to get into teaching piano but I never knew exactly how to go about doing it. This was the perfect start. Recently at the beginning of January I added 3 more students. Although I only teach 4 students I totally and completely love it. I wish I could teach more but with working full time I just don't have the time in my schedule. I hope someday I will be able to teach many more!
Well it's that simple folks. You are all caught up on the current happenings of the Christensen's. Hopefully it won't be another 3 months before the next update!

4 comments:

kenna said...

i miss you. come back to utah.

MaShay & Jason said...

So I have been waiting for an update from you. FINALLY. Looks like you and Cody are having fun!

Amy Lovell said...

Nice job on the dinner. Looks legit to me!

Kourtney and Nathan said...

That is quite the update! Love it!!! If you need more cafe rio recipes let me know, I just sent my sister in Nevada some for sweet pork and the ranch dressing. I've decided we may never leave Utah because I love cafe rio!!