We were able to spend time with both families while out in Utah for Christmas. Due to work I was only able to stay 10 days, but Cody was able to enjoy 2 1/2 weeks of vacation out there. Here are a few of the highlights:
I originally bought this for Cody for Christmas...but they only had a medium. When Cody tried it on there was no way it was going to work out. So I inherited his present!
Cody was really excited to give his nephews these presents from us. We got them Marshmallow guns. They had a really good time with them. I am quite impressed with the rapid fire action on those things. Even though it was just marshmallows I couldn't resisted flinching when I got shot at. Cody's dogs at home sure enjoyed these...or rather all the marshmallows they were eating off the floor.
Against Cody's will he went with my mom and I to the motab christmas concert in Salt Lake. It was my first time going but I thought it was really good. But then again I am a David Archuleta fan. I don't think Cody would shed a tear if he never had to go again.
We enjoyed a couple inches of snow one of the first nights that we were there. While my dad and I were out shoveling I decided I should probably give my little bunny some TLC. Yes I bought this rabbit the end of my senior year of college. (I was reliving my childhood memories of having a bunny). My dad was nice enough to build it this hutch. The poor thing has lived nearly 6 years in this cage in the backyard. It doesn't get much attention. Every time I am home my dad says he is going to make me a rabbit carrier so I can take him back home with my on the plane.
No comments:
Post a Comment