In November Cody took his first national boards for Dental school, it was a painful 3 weeks waiting for the results to come in the mail. But in December Cody raced home from school one Saturday morning when I informed him I had in my hand his test results. (Please ignore the ridiculous facial hair). Cody passed with flying colors, he only needed a 75 but he got an 89 (one of the higher scores among his classmates)! I am so proud.
December 16th we packed our bags preparing for our flight the next morning out to Utah for Christmas. I noticed a leaky faucet in my bathroom that I could not get to stop. I asked Cody to take a look at it about 10:45pm (we were literally headed straight to bed). Cody came over and cranked the handle as hard as he could....it broke right off. Darn. So of course he heads to the garage and grabs for the wrench where he proceeds to try and tighten the whatever thing was left. This was not working. So in efforts to get any change at all he twisted it the other way, which made hot water come pouring out of the faucet. Then BAM. We literally had old faithful exploding in our bathroom. Some crucial little metal ring popped off and we had hot water shooting 3 feet out of our bathroom sink. Cody and I immediately panicked. Cody said words I will NEVER repeat. In our moment of crisis we couldn't think clearly to turn the water off under the sink. So water was pouring our everywhere, our bathroom was soaked and we were standing their in a inch of water wondering what the heck to do. I finally had to call our landlord where she told us how to turn the water off.
No comments:
Post a Comment