Monday at work was pure chaos. About 2 minutes after I got there I got the news that we would be closing our clinic on Tuesday due to the weather that was coming. Don't get me wrong spending the day relaxing inside in my pajamas sounded fantastic, but before I could even think about that I had over 100 appointments to move at the clinic. Our phones were ringing like crazy! The day flew by. And somehow we managed to get everybody moved.
Cody and I both knew that we would be staying home today so we decided to make the most of our extra day off. We stayed up pretty late last night. He playing xbox, and I just doing whatever. We slept in this morning. It was wonderful!
Cody got the news that tomorrow school is closed for him again. I however am supposed to return to work (starting at 9am). Blah. I guess I'll go enjoy the rest of my evening!
1 comment:
Yay for snow days, even if it meant you had a hectic Monday. Wasn't staying in so nice yesterday!?
Post a Comment