12.09.2008

The University of Oklahoma



So I have wanted to post this for a few days but after just getting back from the cruise settling back into normal life has been hectic. Tami (my sister in law) had this posted on her blog before I did! Cody was accepted into the dental program at the University of Oklahoma on Monday, December 1st!! We are so excited, since Oklahoma was our top choice. The dental school is located right in Oklahoma City. School starts on June 29th because Oklahoma has one summer class the students are required to take before the official fall semester starts. Lucky for Cody that is anatomy! I am so proud of all his hard work for the past two years, he is by far smarter than I ever was and I am lucky to be married to him. So we have some exciting changes to look forward to we can't wait to get out there and start school!

6 comments:

Shawn and Mish said...

Wahoooo! OK will be a new kind of adventure. So,how long is dental school?

Shawn and Mish said...

Wow! Air force huh? Well, if they'll take him it will be seriously worth it. But, keep in mind, even dentist get deployed. but he will probably have it way easy and only owe them one deployment or something. Way to go!

Deb Nott said...

Congrats! That sounds like a ton of work, but I am excited for you!!

Heidi and Nathan said...

you are going to love OKLAHOMA! I grew up about an hour from OU and your never going to have snow! and its going to be warm and people are friendly! Its going to be great... i am little jealous you get to move there.

Sera said...

Wow!!! This is so big. I can't believe you are moving away. You will love being on you own. How was your cruise? Blog about it!

Christensen Family said...

SORRY I got it posted before you. I'm so excited for you guys!! (but really kinda bummed too.....) at least we can help you move and have a Vacation at the same time! :)