11.22.2008

The Plush Life I Live

The past month Cody and I have been busily living our lives. Cody goes to school and sleeps. He is however very excited that next semester is his last semester of school! And so am I! I am so proud of him for all the hard work and effort he has put into school. I don't think I was ever that good of a student in college. Since work has slowed down for me I find myself with extra time in the evenings to do whatever I want! It has been fantastic. I have started to attend the gym regularly. I am still hardcore into turbo kick box and actually just purchased the weighted hand gloves to wear during class. I started listening to Christmas music since the day after Halloween. you know since FM 100 was playing it I figured I would listen. And I even re-discovered my love for Donny Osmond's 'Christmas At Home' CD! I started going to the public library, something I haven't done since I was probably in 10th grade. And I now spend a lot of time reading. I look forward each week to my favorite TV shows which goes something like this: Monday: CSI Miami, Tuesday: Biggest Loser and House, Wednesday: CSI New York, Thursday: CSI Las Vegas. And of course lets not forget about the Jazz Games whenever they are on. I can't wait for D-Will to come back. We need him.

We anxiously await for December 1st to come so that we can hopefully get a lot of Dental School acceptances. Only 10 more days! And we have a lot going in in the next 2 weeks so I am sure the time will pass by fast. For Thanksgiving this year we will be spending it with Cody's family. I am taking Wednesday off of work to go, and I must say I am looking forward to the 2 day work week ahead of me! And of course the day after Thanksgiving I leave for San Diego to go on my week long Mexican Riviera Cruise! I am so sad that Cody is not going with me but my good friend Julie is and we are going to lay on the beach in the sunshine all week long... I can hardly wait.

3 comments:

PennStateMama said...

Sounds like fun! I am going to send you an invite to goodreads.com so that you can report on all those new books you are reading!

Shawn and Mish said...

Sounds fabulous. You make me with I were coming home for the holidays so we could jam on the keys. Alas, I am stuck here until plane tickets go down, or until I am crazy enough to make the drive myself. Have fun!

Heidi and Nathan said...

question... I want to have a list on the side with all my friends blogs (like you have) but i can't figure out how to create it. I feel so stupid asking but seriously how do i create a list like that?
Thanks,
Heidi