5.18.2008

Need Your Butt Kicked?

So if there is anyone out there is who is looking for a good workout, have I got a solution for you. It is called Turbo Kick Boxing. It's AMAZING, and it kicks your butt. Last Wednesday was the first time that I attended this class at Golds Gym. Wow, it is now Sunday and I am still feeling the brutal affects of this class. I will say that for never going...I had no clue what I was doing. The instructor would call out all of these moves and I tried desperately to keep up. I absolutely looked like a fool! But I am believer. I figure if I keep going I will eventually learn it (although it make take about 15 more classes).

1 comment:

PennStateMama said...

Please video tape the next session! I hate feeling like you have no idea what is going on when everyone else around you is totally synchronized with the instructor. Ha HA ha!