our new apartment. While we
were there we also decided to take a few pictures so that we could post
them on the blog. Cody and I are
really excited to get moved in! Once again my favorite thing about the place is that it actually has real tile in the kitchen! That was one of the reasons why I wanted a new place, well after we had given our notice to our landlord we found out that she is going to be putting linoleum in at least Mckenna's apartment and I assume she is probably going to do ours to. So I am positive the new people moving into our place will be
extremely grateful for that. If not...then they don't deserve to move in. Which brings me to the next point. I do have insider information on the people who are taking our spot. They are engaged to get married at the end of March. He is moving in on March 10 I think and living there until they get married. They seem nice. And they will probably be more social than Cody and I. So all you neighbors have a lot to look forward to!! For us the moving starts early Saturday am and we will be all out by Saturday afternoon.
really excited to get moved in! Once again my favorite thing about the place is that it actually has real tile in the kitchen! That was one of the reasons why I wanted a new place, well after we had given our notice to our landlord we found out that she is going to be putting linoleum in at least Mckenna's apartment and I assume she is probably going to do ours to. So I am positive the new people moving into our place will be
2 comments:
I'm green with envy...for reals...
How exciting! A real kitchen...and the cupboards look straight too! We are going to miss you guys! You'll have to come back and visit sometime !
Post a Comment