For dinner tonight Cody and I went out on a limb and tried a new Chinese place called Chinatown. We decided upon that one because Cody had looked through the phonebook restaraunt menus and found that this place had tiny spicy chicken. His favorite. So we had to go, and we also new it was likely going to be a less popular place with the entire valley trying to go out to dinner tonight. All in all it was good and we didn't have to wait at all to get in. This was the best Valentines day that I can ever remember!
2.14.2008
Happy Valentines Day To Me
For dinner tonight Cody and I went out on a limb and tried a new Chinese place called Chinatown. We decided upon that one because Cody had looked through the phonebook restaraunt menus and found that this place had tiny spicy chicken. His favorite. So we had to go, and we also new it was likely going to be a less popular place with the entire valley trying to go out to dinner tonight. All in all it was good and we didn't have to wait at all to get in. This was the best Valentines day that I can ever remember!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh flowers!
want to know what I
got? About ten shots of morphiene!
Wow Kenna that's impressive...still blogging from you hospital bed! Good job Cody! I picked out my own flowers but Josh did pay for them and I took out the garbage myself but it was still a good day! We are always looking for good Chinese food maybe we will have to try that place out. Tiny spicy chicken huh? Sounds good!
Way to go CODY! I am proud!
Post a Comment