I left to go to church. When I returned home I found my phone sitting in a puddle of water, the squirt bottle next to it had a small leak which of course soaked my phone. BLAST I though to myself. It was a only a few hours after that when my phone started locking it self without anyone touching it. I then knew that this was a very bad sign. About 30 minutes after that my phone shut off for good. Since then it will refuse to turn on at ALL....stupid, rotten, piece of $&*t. Luckily I was due for an upgrade shorlty after this occurence. For about a 2 week period I was stuck using my old, old phone, which was a piece of garbage. So today I am thrilled to annonce that I have a new phone which is currently in mint condition. Let us hope that it stays this way for a good long time. I have upgraded myself to an LG Chocolate. I am committed to not ruining this phone for a very long time.
2.16.2008
My New Phone
Has anyone heard my sob story about my old phone? Well if not here it goes.... A few weeks ago (Superbowl Sunday) to be exact I had a minor mental lapse in judgement. I set my phone on top of our dryer and next to it happened to be a squirt bottle, full of water. I left my phone in that spot for an extended period of time...meaning that
I left to go to church. When I returned home I found my phone sitting in a puddle of water, the squirt bottle next to it had a small leak which of course soaked my phone. BLAST I though to myself. It was a only a few hours after that when my phone started locking it self without anyone touching it. I then knew that this was a very bad sign. About 30 minutes after that my phone shut off for good. Since then it will refuse to turn on at ALL....stupid, rotten, piece of $&*t. Luckily I was due for an upgrade shorlty after this occurence. For about a 2 week period I was stuck using my old, old phone, which was a piece of garbage. So today I am thrilled to annonce that I have a new phone which is currently in mint condition. Let us hope that it stays this way for a good long time. I have upgraded myself to an LG Chocolate. I am committed to not ruining this phone for a very long time.
I left to go to church. When I returned home I found my phone sitting in a puddle of water, the squirt bottle next to it had a small leak which of course soaked my phone. BLAST I though to myself. It was a only a few hours after that when my phone started locking it self without anyone touching it. I then knew that this was a very bad sign. About 30 minutes after that my phone shut off for good. Since then it will refuse to turn on at ALL....stupid, rotten, piece of $&*t. Luckily I was due for an upgrade shorlty after this occurence. For about a 2 week period I was stuck using my old, old phone, which was a piece of garbage. So today I am thrilled to annonce that I have a new phone which is currently in mint condition. Let us hope that it stays this way for a good long time. I have upgraded myself to an LG Chocolate. I am committed to not ruining this phone for a very long time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice phone! I want a new phone...4 more months. Does it play music and stuff?
That's a nice fancy phone! I like the color! So are those guys getting your place that where there last night? I saw Kathy so I figured they are getting it.
your phone is very beautiful. i am somewhat jealous.
Post a Comment