I got the news this morning that my brother Chad got his VISA (finally...he has been waiting 6 months for it to come)! He is leaving Iowa today and flying down to Brazil. I am so exited for him, I know he was just a tad bit bummed when he had to go to the Provo, UT MTC instead of the Brazil one back in July. And although he loved Iowa....(as much as one could)...I am sure Brazil has a lot more exciting and new challenges to offer. I am expecting a call from him this afternoon and am really looking forward to it! The above picture was taken when my parents dropped him off at the Provo MTC.Also this week I registered myself for the "Race for the Cure" 5k for breast cancer. I hope to better my 5k time by a good 3 or so minutes. The last 5k I ran in 30:20 and that was in March 09. Surely I will be able to pull out about 28 minutes or less, I hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment