9.15.2010

I Love a Good Read

I have been looking for a good book to read for awhile. Truth be told I checked out a few from the library only to read the first 30 pages and have no interest. Finally my name came up for the reserve on The Hunger Games. I have about only about 25 pages left of this book. It has been a really long time since I have enjoyed a really good book. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good read.

7 comments:

Hana Anderson said...

this is one of my favorite books! you are going to love the next 2 in the series.

Kasha said...

You HAVE to read poison study next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paula said...

So do I. Please check out my blog.
paula-betweenthelines.blogspot.com

Paula said...

So do I. Please check out my blog.
paula-betweenthelines.blogspot.com

Nick & Dana said...

Ok, I think it's about time I read this! Now that you said it. I just read another friends' blog just last week saying she read the EXACT book and that it was really good. so i guess i'll have to try it out!

Christensen Family said...

LOVED this series!!!! U are going to have to just buy the next 2 so you don't have to wait on a list to read them... Best series I have read in a long time.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

I just finished the 1st book and started the 2nd!! I put my name on the waiting list at the library and was number 748!!! I decided since Nate and I both wanted too the series I should just buy it. I bought the series set at Walmart for $30 and haven't been able to put them down!! I love a good read too!!