8.22.2010

Cody Came Home!

Cody and I finally met up in Utah on Saturday morning July 31! This was taken at the airport picking him up from his 6 week absence at Officer Training for the Air Force. We were supposed to both fly in on Friday evening but right before I boarded my flight I got a call from Cody saying that he was delayed in Alabama for weather (they were heading to Memphis for a layover before coming to Utah). I immediately accused him of lying to me and told him to knock it off. I thought he was trying to be funny by telling me he wasn't coming and then showing up all of a sudden. It didn't go over so well, Cody was getting really annoyed with me and finally said I don't care what you think I am not getting in tonight so I will see you in the morning. And so I enjoyed my first night with just my parents and then 9am the next morning we went and picked up Cody. It was a very happy reunion! Life has been a lot more exciting since he has returned.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I am SO not looking forward to having to endure that in three years when John goes to COT.