8.22.2010

Camping in Island Park, ID

On our way to the reservoir we say this moose hanging out. There are tons of animals up there, but this was the only one I saw while camping.
Cody and I took the boys on a 4 wheeler ride to feed the fish. We took some bread and we said a million times to not throw the whole piece of bread into the water, I think we lost 3 whole pieces...
Daxten wanted to relax just like Cody. And we did do a lot of relaxing while camping. This picture is so stinkin' cute.


Cody managed to prove to us that he could still waterski. I had my doubts but he got right up.


It was all fun and games on the boat until Cody ran us completely out of gas...We were waiting for the trailer to be backed down into the water when the engine died. We had no paddles or anything for that matter. Cody yelled at me to grab a waterski and start paddling. We were getting no where. Finally a nice boater came over and gave us a tow to the dock. We can laugh about it now that it is over.

No comments: