Hope everyone had a great Father's Day! I am so lucky to have the greatest dad ever. This picture was taken last year when he traveled with us to Oklahoma and helped us move in. My dad is such a unique individual and I wouldn't have him any other way. So here is a quick list of some of the excitement he is brought into my life over the years.
1. We set out on a drive to Boise, ID and ended up in Dillon, MT (just out side of Butte)
2. He does the best can opener off of a diving board I have ever seen at the pool
3. He accidentally wore my mothers pants to work and wondered why they fit so funny, he finally figured it out when he was putting gas in his truck (I don't think he ever got dressed in the dark again after that)
4. He has a famous recipe for tomato cheese bread that he says was published in magazine, I still don't know if I believe this
5. He has the best raspberry stories ever. When I was little before bed each night he would always tell us girls a raspberry story from his imagination. We loved them.
6. He makes the best sourdough pancakes in the world
7. He has taken care of my pet rabbit I brought home from college for the past 5 years now, not cheerfully though
8. He gives the best foot rubs ever when I come home and visit
No comments:
Post a Comment