Slick Deals. Thanks to one of Cody's classmates we (well Cody) now make frequent purchases from slick deals.com. Apparently they have all sorts of deals on anything and everything. Oddly enough I have never actually been on the website. Well tonight we got our amazing hot chocolate maker! Other recent purchases on slick deals have included: a camping light, 5yr subscription to ESPN magazine, 1 year subscription to Cooking Light, ipod FM radio transmitter, another ipod FM transmitter (this one will fit the ipod touch). I will admit I was a little irritated at first that Cody was buying so many things. But I LOVE the hot chocolate maker, and it makes excellent hot chocolate. It also heats the liquid which means no more microwaving mugs which get REALLY hot on the outside, but barely warm liquid on the inside.
Me excited to test out the hot choc0late maker
Cody even more excited to test it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment