10.20.2009

Happy Anniversary

We have been married 3 years today! Every day has been full of surprises, lots of laughter, and even adventure. It's been a wonderful 3 years and I look forward to many more! So 3 things I love about Cody are:


1. By far the funniest person I know! We spend most of our days laughing 2. He is smart in everything. At school, around the house, with money, etc
3. His personality. Cody is so impatient he can't wait for anything. If I buy
anything sweet as soon as he finds out about it the whole thing is gone.
If I buy a gift for him I can't even tell him because he will nag me to death
until I tell him what it is or let him have it.

Cody is certainly one of a kind and I love everything about him!

7 comments:

Nick & Dana said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you guys have a great day! That is.. as soon as he's done studying and get's home to you! Ha..

Deb Nott said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats!

Emily said...

Happy Anniversary! I've been thinking about you guys today as this is an anniversary for me and Shaun, too... Somehow connected to your big day. ;) You are great friends. We are so glad you've had three great years!
-Emily

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! when are the kids coming!??? :) Hope you have a great day!!

Shawn and Mish said...

Happy Anniversary. I remember when you got married...I was actually there! Congrats on 3 years!!!

derekandkelsey said...

Happy anniversay!! I can't believe how many people got married from summerwood. Its so funny!! p.s. I'm pretty sure you described derek to a T. I wish we wouldn't hung out more when we lived by each other.

Kourtney and Nathan said...

I didn't order Chicken crispers at Chilis'!! Crazy, I know. They have a 2 for $20 deal, but the crispers are not an entree option with it :( I was just going to ask you when you'll be home for the holidays, we want to get together at Lindsey and Brandon's, Let me know when you'll be here and we'll set something up!!