4.13.2009

My first post

This is my first experience in the wide world of blogging. Think Rachelle is going to be officially upset that I have now begun the official destruction of her blog! I thought in this new experience that I would include a picture of Rachelle and the first elk she ever saw. Let me know what you think, I was of course the camera man.





Here is another picture of us making out in front of the "good luck tree" at the sand dunes in St. Anthony Idaho.





Here is a picture of Rachelle giving a cheesy grin (I think this picture was taken before we were married)









This would be me in the blessed land of Grouse Creek Utah







Here is one of us in Montana








and to finish things off this is a pre-emptive picture of Rachelle as she gets done reading my first post!






Can't you just see the surprise in her eyes!!!

3 comments:

PennStateMama said...

Nice... love the photos.

Jason and Brittani Hill said...

Awesome Cody!

Christensen Family said...

you are a NUT Cody~ I'm sorry Rachelle has to put up with you!!