This is a different tag, meaning that I am not going to tag anyone else when I am done. Probably because I don't know who I would even tag. So this means 2 things. A)Either everyone I know has already been tagged or B) I have no friends to tag. I will let you pick which answer you like best.
Ok, so I think we are to the point where I post 6 things about me that you might not know.
1. I love music. I like to listen to it, I like to create it, I like to play it, I like to sing it. I have decided that my dream career would be to write music all day every day, and then hopefully publish it, and then maybe even record it. I thank 2 people in my life for my musical abilities and that is my mom who taught me how to play the piano since I was 5; and God for blessing me with this talent.
2. My favorite television series is House, and has been since it started 3 years ago. I own Season 1, and am currently begging my husband for seasons 2 and 3. My favorite thing about House is that he is rude, un-caring, and does not care what anyone thinks about him. He is my role model (which is completely sad especially because he is a character and doesn't really exist).
3. Believe it or not I am a college graduate. I graduated from Utah State University in May of 2005 with a dual major in Finance and Economics. It was one of the happiest days of my life.
4. I am a Cosmetologist. Yes back in the day I completed beauty school from Bon Losee Academy of Hair Artistry. I did hair in college to get by, and I also did it full time during all of those summers in between school. Now I do hair for a few select special people. My family, myself, and my husband.
5. My(and Cody's) favorite NBA team are the Utah Jazz! Last season Cody and I used to plan all of our nights around the jazz schedule, and we watched nearly every game. It was wonderful! We also got the chance to go to game 5 against Golden State in the playoffs and see the jazz win the series!! It was incredible. P.S. I also own a Deron Williams jersey.
6. I am a Guitar Hero freak! I love to play guitar hero 2 (cause that is what we have..open). Cody has bought me Guitar Hero 3 for Christmas but he says that I cannot play it until Christmas (so it is sitting unwrapped under our Christmas tree)
2 comments:
Rachelle,
I read, I laugh, I cry. But I don't Blog. I Grog. Grog is not a blog, but a grog. Blog is words, Grog is foods. Foods is what I eats. It is now time for grogs. Chow.
Me.
I love it.
You need to blog more, or else I'm boycotting your blog.
Post a Comment