10.21.2007
What is so funny?
You want to know what really gets me? When you see someone laughing, snickering, and often snorting all alone. I look at them and think what is so funny? Then I realize it, they have their Ipod in hand, earphones in place, and I am positive that they are unaware that anyone could possibly be looking at them as MORONS! I just experienced this first hand as Cody attempted to watch "The Office, Season 1" on his 2" by 1.5" ipod nano. Him acting moronic? Definitely. Him unaware that his laughing out loud couldnt possibly be obvious? For sure. Now you are probably wondering why we dont watch the office on TV like the rest of America. Truth be known....... we cant handle the jumpy camera view. That is why we choose to watch it on the ipod (nano), because now we can't even see the screen!! So the "jumpy" camera view cannot hold us back anymore. Hopefully we will be caught up to the current season of the "The Office" soon (as long as we have our nano with us wherever we go!).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What WHAT?! Your blog is completely tricked out! This is great! McKenna the blogging nerd strikes again. I have to give you props for at least trying to watch the office, even if it is on your nano. I think that is respectable.
Don't hate me because Cody is on the internet...you can just come hang out with me if he ignores you. :) Not everyone can be an amazing blogger like me, but it comes with time. Oh wow, I sound like an idiot. I blog because I have nothing else to do with my life. So I have to throw my opinions and thoughts out there to bother everyone else! I hope work is going well today. We should go do something again because I found eating Cafe Rio quite enjoyable.
Hmmm, we are 'talking' over the comments on our blogs. Clearly we both have boring jobs. It's just a slow day here, I pray it picks up throughout the week, but who knows. Sigh, now I want Cafe Rio sooo badly, even though we had it, hmmm, Friday? Yes, Boston won, which means I am stoked, which means World Series Party with Cafe Rio. Oh, and feel free to e-mail me whilst you are at work being bored. kennagoesemo@gmail.com
It's only one freaking thirty...sigh...
Post a Comment