10.27.2007

Happy Halloween!!



Napoleon a.k.a. Cody



The Christensen Family



Napoleon Dynamite and his Hot Witchy Wife!

The Hot Witchy Wife in the Leaves


So my husband's side of the family threw a Halloween party. And though we are not terribly into the whole dressing up thing....we made an exception. Whether or not I am going to regret this decision, I do not yet know....

So it has been a day later and I think it is safe to say that I regret the decision! Just kidding...actually we had a really fun time. When I came downstairs from putting my costume on Cody's two dogs (Josie and Gracie) were terrified of me and barking like crazy! We got a picture of the entire family dressed up so I will have to post that as soon as I get it.


P.S. if you want to borrow my tights don't be afraid to ask.


3 comments:

Ash said...

you look fantastic! and i would like to borrow those tights....

Josh n' Katie said...

You guys look great! The only thing that could have made it better is if the hot witchy wife had puffy sleeves and a side ponytail!

kenna said...

LOVE IT! Those are great pictures, and yes I do want to borrow those tights...