5.12.2010

Utah Visit

I had such a great couple of days in Utah this past week. I was able to fly out on Wednesday night and stay until Monday evening. The first night I went up to Cody's parents house to visit. I got to meet baby Kayden for the first time! (Sorry no pictures of that). He was such a cutie, except I don't think I had a very motherly touch. Every time I held him (and he wasn't eating) he was wailing at me. Still he was cute. I also got to see Kyler, Daxten, and Parker! The first thing that Kyler said to me was "Cody is coming in August!". Those boys just idolize Cody, and they are already awaiting August when he comes! Dad and I and Cafe Rio. Oh how Cody and I miss Cafe Rio in Oklahoma. I will say I made the mistake of looking up the nutritional values online after I ate my salad. 1 12 inch tortilla has 430 calories in it alone. I almost crapped myself. Good thing the damage was already done when I looked that up. Needless to say Dad and I went for a long walk after dinner to burn some of those calories.

Baby Owen was born of Friday May 7 weighing 9lbs 6 ounces! I love his chubby cheeks.


Chad reluctantly agreed to get a haircut, it took a lot of coaxing.


Me and my favorite brother! Doesn't he look MUCH better after that haircut?


Spent a lot time with my sister Kasha who flew out at the same time as me to visit.


Me and my parents enjoying the weekend.


Us after a 2 hour trip to Missionary Mall to get Chad set up for his mission


Our complete Loiseau family together again!



I had such a great visit! But I was also exited to come home to my husband who was bored to tears the entire time I was gone. I did however get slightly delayed on my way back to Utah. There were quite a few tornado's in Oklahoma, luckily by the time my flight landed there (at 11pm) they were all gone and the weather had cleared up a bit. It is good to be home.

1 comment:

Kourtney and Nathan said...

Rachelle, did you cut your hair?? :) It looks very cute, I'm comtemplating how short to cut mine, anyway... Ashlee and I are wondering when you are coming to Utah next?? We would like to do a little something with Lindsey to celebrate and would like you to be there if possible. Is August the soonest for you?