9.25.2009

Craft Project

Today I decided that I was going to try and make a pair of earrings. I have a co worker who makes amazing earrings so she was my inspiration for attempting this project. While I was at Walmart looking at the "earring making" section (I am not sure what else to call it). I was really intimidated by all the options I had to choose from. So I bought a set where you could make 8 different pairs and it came with everything you needed. I completed the following after about an hour:Now I don't think they are the cutest earrings I have ever seen but hey, you should have seen my options in this set. Of the 8 pairs I think this is the only one I would have ever considered wearing. But I learned how to put the beads on and attach everything which was what I was going for. And of course here is a picture of me modeling the earrings. I don't think they look to bad.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

I love them! I make jewelry sometimes, it's a good way to pass time!

Nick & Dana said...

Cute! I like them