Last Saturday Cody and I went ice fishing with his dad and brother at Strawberry Reservoir. I have only been ice fishing once before and all I can remember was how friggin' cold it was. This time I came prepared. The Friday night before Cody took me to CAL Ranch where I purchased my first pair of "bibs" ( I know them as coveralls). I can honestly say I never thought I would own my own but I was sure glad I did. They kept me really warm while I was out fishing. We had a lot of success fishing together we caught more than thirty fish! We kept these two rainbows to take home to my dad and cook for Sunday dinner.
2 comments:
I always thought ice fishing would be fun, but it seems nerve wracking! I would jump at every little creek of the ice!
Wow, where are you going to go ice fishing in Oklahoma??? Do they even get snow? Perhaps Minnesota would be an option- or you could come and visit us. We've got plenty of ice and snow.
Post a Comment