For all of you have been desperately wondering the answer is yes....I have been flossing every day! Sometimes even morning and night. I have probably flossed more the past three weeks than in my entire life. What a great feeling it is.
I have recently not found any time to blog. I blame my new toy for this. That's right last Saturday I was able to get.....
A digital piano. It's absolutely amazing, and I am thrilled to be able to have a "fake" piano at least in my presence. Every time I look at it I get chills on the inside! I never been so excited to have something until this. I would have much rather preferred a real piano but there were a few reasons why I couldn't get one: A) Cody refuses to move a 1000 lb piano from apartment to apartment B) Since we live in a four plex the digital piano is much more neighbor friendly, and it comes with a pair of headphones so that I can play any time of day or night and not bother anyone (cause I like to play LOUD) C) When I get a real piano is going to be top notch so we are lookin' at about 10K, not exactly the most affordable at the present time.
I spent the entire week working on a song that I have composed which is a piano solo of the popular song, Come Thou Fount. I think it's good enough to publish, but I haven't had any other opinions on it yet. My eventual goal is to write enough songs to publish a book of my solo arrangements. Maybe some day I will be able to buy the really cool software called Finale, where you play and it writes all the sheet music for you on the computer and then you print it out, it's pretty sweet stuff but it's really expensive. (if only we had a higher credit limit on our credit card)
My favorite part about this post is that January is almost over! I have been waiting for this all year (and last year too). Every day I look outside and see more snow falling I want to hurl. And every time my anti-lock breaks kick in I get fuming mad. But this will end soon enough for us cause we are hopefully going to Dallas TX in a few years. I can't wait.
3 comments:
First, I want to hear said song. Second, I need a new cc so I can buy a digital piano. Third, I get fuming mad too when my anti-lock brakes kick in. Damn Winter to Hell!
I knew it! I was at Amanda's the other day and I heard a piano. I looked over at her piano and no one was there. James said it was a keyboard, I said piano. I want a fancy piano one day...maybe I should learn how to play first. Oh and to make your love for winter even more...they say snow the next four out of five days. I HATE SNOW! Please make it go away!
congrats on the piano. I would like to hear your songs. I love the piano james and I can play a little as in simplified hymns. feel welcome to play. we can hear a little. it's okay we like to hear it.
Post a Comment